Don't scratch your head hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Cass Scenic Railroad is beckoning.
It's situated in Cass. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Charleston.
You'll discover 14 hotels which are a short drive from Cass Scenic Railroad, each of which offers comfort and convenience. You can check out the Loggers Run and Leatherbark.
The Last Run Restaurant (165 Main Street, Cass) is a popular eatery that locals enjoy after a hectic day, and it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cass Scenic Railroad
After you're finished with Cass Scenic Railroad, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the region:
- Treat the family to some education and fun at Cass Railroad Museum.
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Hawthorne Valley Golf Course.
- Want to squeeze some exercise into your getaway? Pull on your bathing suit and cut some laps at Split Rock Pools.
- Nature lovers should remember to bring their hiking boots for a romp along Bail-Out Natural Trail.
- Pull on your walking boots and take on 6,000 Steps Nature Trail. This popular trail is a wonderful way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of this region.
Heading to Cass Scenic Railroad by metro couldn't be easier. The best station, Cass Depot, is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.