Enjoy a few rounds of golf and the companionship of fellow players at Raven Golf Club.
You'll discover it in Snowshoe, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston.
The perfect hotel can sometimes be the difference between an ordinary getaway and an incredible one. There are 10 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Raven Golf Club, so it shouldn't be too hard finding one that works for you. Lots of people would recommend the Leatherbark, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Seneca, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Highland House, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Raven Golf Club
Once you're finished at Raven Golf Club, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the icy wonderland of Snowshoe Mountain and take advantage of the fresh snow.
- Try and find the fairways at Hawthorne Valley Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.
- Whether you want to burn off all the scrumptious food you've been eating or just play around in the shallow end, you'll be sure to love your day at Split Rock Pools.
- Pull on your walking shoes and head out on Cheat Mountain Ridge Natural Trail. This rewarding and scenic trail is an amazing way to immerse yourself in the natural splendor of this area.
- Go on a hike among nature's beauty at 6,000 Steps Nature Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.