Find & compare boutique hotels in Lisbon from $67
Top Lisbon Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lisbon, a cosmopolitan and charming city known for its monuments and museums, as well as sights like Rossio Square and Castle of Sao Jorge. You can choose from Travelocity's 45 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lisbon and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lisbon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Botanical Garden, Edward VII Park, and Bela Vista Park.
- Other things to see include Lisbon Cathedral (Se), Commerce Square, and Se.
- Need a pet store? Try Petracoes, Fonte D`afectos-animais De Estimação Lda, or Clínica Veterinária João XXI - Lisboa.
- For vet care, VetOlaias - Veterinary Clinic, Animal Protection Society, and Clínica Veterinária S. João Bosco are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lisbon
- Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa – A Leading hotel of the world
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Residencial João XXI
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hostel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lisbon
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Lisbon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.