Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lincoln City, a tranquil city known for its beaches and casinos, as well as attractions like Lincoln City Cultural Center and Lincoln City Skate Park. Choose from Travelocity's 86 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lincoln City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lincoln City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Connie Hansen Garden and Roads End State Recreation Site.
- Other things to see include Tanger Outlet Center, Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce, and Chinook Winds Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Bartal German Shepherds.
- For vet care, Lincoln City Animal Clinic, Oceanlake Veterinary Clinic: Malter Jennifer A DVM, and Oceanlake Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lincoln City
- Inn at Lincoln City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Anchors Aweigh - 3 Br home by RedAwning
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home.
- Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lincoln City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Lincoln City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.