Meet some of the wonderful creatures that inhabit our world at Licon Dairy, a popular place to bring the entire family.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of El Paso.
The good thing about having only 1 hotel option in the area is that it's extremely hard to get your booking mixed up! From Licon Dairy to the Best Western East El Paso Inn is 5 miles (8 kilometers).
After visiting all the major tourist sights, get a taste of the offerings at P B's Pizza (11970 Socorro Road # B, San Elizario), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Licon Dairy
After your time at Licon Dairy, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- See the works of art that are on display at Maria Branch Oil Paintings.
- Art fans should visit Al Borrego Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Take a trip to Old El Paso County Jail Museum, a unique facility that housed convicts in the past.
- Buy some unique and locally made gifts for your family back home and relax with a freshly made snack at Mission Trail Art Market.
- Have a look at the educational exhibitions housed at Los Portales Museum.