You and your travel buddies will create many fond memories when you visit Laurel Mountain Vineyard.
To get there, you'll have to travel approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, to DuBois.
We won't say you will be overwhelmed with choice as far as hunting down a place to stay near Laurel Mountain Vineyard, but there are 6 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. You should add the Hampton Inn DuBois and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DuBois to your list.
The Clarion Hotel is the sole budget hotel nearby, and it's roughly 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Laurel Mountain Vineyard
When you're finally finished with Laurel Mountain Vineyard, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- Scottish Heights Golf Club is the perfect place to play a round and socialize.
- Score a hole in one, get some exercise and challenge your mind at the local Dubois Country Club.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Dubois Area Historical Society can help you become more appreciative of the land and its people during your trip.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just buy the necessities, you'll find some fine retail therapy at DuBois Mall.
- Treat the whole family to an afternoon of fun at Sandy Township Recreational Park, a popular local park.