Find & compare spa resorts in Lancaster, PA from $50
Top Lancaster Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lancaster, a quaint city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Dutch Wonderland and Sight and Sound Theatre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lancaster and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lancaster with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lititz Springs Park, Longs Park, and Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area.
- Other things to see include Spooky Nook Sports, Lancaster County Convention Center, and Tanger Outlets Lancaster.
- Need a pet store? Try Gus & Ruby's Pet Outfitters, Vom Schaetzle Haus, or Basset and Lab.
- For vet care, Donegal Animal Hospital: Mcgrath Thomas J DVM, Hall John a DVM, and Kelly Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lancaster
- B. F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lancaster
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Lancaster.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.