A visit to Lakeland Regional Medical Center is one great way to fill up some of your next vacation.
It's situated in Benton Harbor. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 110 miles (177 kilometers) away from the state capital of Lansing.
There are 4 hotels close by, so it's a good idea to book ahead of time. The Boulevard Inn & Bistro and Silver Beach Hotel are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lakeland Regional Medical Center.
If elegant surroundings are not really your style, think about some of the less expensive hotels available. The Candlewood Suites St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and the Days Inn and Suites Benton Harbor, MI are worth a shot.
Do you need your caffeine? Grab a coffee or two at Dunkin' Donuts, only a short walk from Lakeland Regional Medical Center. If you're after something more substantial, Neon Grill is also within close reach and offers a variety of delectable meals. Visitors who are looking for a beer or vino ought to have a chat with the bartender at QDOBA Mexican Eats, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Lakeland Regional Medical Center
You can check out an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Lakeland Regional Medical Center:
- Set aside time to check out the quality program of art courses, exhibits and music shows provided by Box Factory for the Arts.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear talk of FuzzyButz Pet Bakery at least once. It's a popular local store.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy drinking wine in casual settings, White Pine Winery is a great place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Gather up the children and spend a memorable afternoon admiring the water and breathing the salty air at Silver Beach.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Harbor Shores Golf Club.