Book a hotel near Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park, Benton Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park
Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park?
Benton Harbor, where it is, is 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Lansing.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Watervliet St. Joseph is only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park, making it the perfect place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your time here.
There is no need to travel far to enjoy a great meal. Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park (8258 Arnt Blvd, I-94 and M-140 Exit 41, Watervliet) is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away and a popular place for hungry visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water ParkHere are some more of the wider region's other attractions:
- Your travel group will enjoy a fragrant jaunt through the distinct notes featured at Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery.
- Train your taste buds with the sweet and spicy essence of the wines presented at Contessa Wine Cellars.
- Sarett Nature Center is a great place to go for people who want to learn about the natural environment of the area. Remember to inquire in advance regarding visiting information and tours.
- Observe what university lifestyle is like in a different town when you visit Lake Michigan College. Make sure you arrange to come on a day when tours are available.
- Van Buren State Park is an ideal escape for visitors hoping to get outdoors.