Book a hotel near Ladies' Market, Kowloon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ladies' Market
Ladies' Market Hotel & Travel Guide
Your visit to Ladies' Market will no doubt become permanently etched in your mind.
If you have ever thought you'd like to visit Kowloon, now's the time!
Everybody wants to check out Ladies' Market while they are here, so it's no wonder that there is an array accommodations nearby. With 66 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any issues finding the right place. A few choices are the Cordis, Hong Kong, Royal Plaza Hotel and Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy a decent hotel room. Check out the range of close-by budget hotels. A pair of solid establishments are the Rent-a-Room Hong Kong, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Star Metro Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Discerning wanderers tend to take pleasure in the tasteful decor at one of the numerous fine establishments found in the area. The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong and the W Hong Kong are two of the choices, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
When you're finished at Ladies' Market, take a brief walk to Café de Sweetheart for a light meal, a caffeine hit or cool drink. For those wanting something more substantial, 江户拉麵 is also within close reach and offers a range of delicious meals. If you still want more, you could also stop for a few drinks at Desk-one 温室 (Mong Kok).
Other Things to Do Near Ladies' MarketAfter finishing up at Ladies' Market, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Find some great souvenirs and gifts at Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- Make sure you leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Sin Tat Plaza.
- You'll enjoy finding presents for family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Sino Centre.
- Purchase some great gifts at Langham Place Mall.
- Check out Tung Wah Museum, where you might enjoy what's being displayed and discover something new.