Don't wrack your brain thinking about what's next on the agenda. LC39 Observation Gantry is waiting.
Cape Canaveral, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) away from the state capital, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
While you won’t find any places to bunk down in the immediate vicinity, you won't be left out in the cold if you're looking for a welcoming bed and a hot shower. 20 miles (32 kilometers) away in Cocoa Beach, you will find no less than 7 places to stay. Travelers recommend the Beach Place Guesthouses, DoubleTree by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront and Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront.
Other Things to Do Near LC39 Observation Gantry
As well as LC39 Observation Gantry, here's a list of some more things in the area that you'll want to check out:
- Go on a tour of Kennedy Space Center to show your kids the magical world of space exploration.
- Check out Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to find out about the mysterious world of space travel.
- A tour of the solar system is the kind of thing that we dreamed about as kids. Organize a visit to Rocket Garden and be amazed by how far technology has advanced.
- Take a break to savor some of nature's bird species and wildlife at Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- Choose a quiet lookout, get comfortable and watch as dusk encroaches at Cape Canaveral Lighthouse.