ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the ryokan, you'll find Byodoin Temple and Uji Shrine. Fushimi Inari Shrine is within 9 miles (15 km) and Toji Temple is within 12 miles (20 km).
Hot springs, sauna
Hot springs, 2 restaurants, and 2 spa tubs are all featured at this romantic ryokan. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like living rooms and refrigerators, the 26 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, down comforters, and free bottled water.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 130 reviews
About the Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-enLocation 20 Uji Togawa, Uji, Kyoto-fu 611-0021
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en offers its guests 2 spa tubs and a sauna. Hot springs, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Uji ryokan.
- 1 building
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1998
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (92.9 km / 57.7 mi)
- Train station: Uji Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en offers 26 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Beds feature down comforters. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Living room
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Japanese Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch only. Reservations are required.
Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is only one room available for the room types: Akebono, Tokiwa, Yamabuki, and Botan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hanayashiki Ukifune-en
- Kyoto Hanayashiki Ukifune-en
- Kyoto Hanayashiki Ukifune-en Inn
- Kyoto Hanayashiki Ukifune-en Inn Uji
- Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki
- Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en
- Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en
- Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en Inn
- Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune en
You should know
- Kyoto Uji Hanayashiki Ukifune-en offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.