ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Kurama Hot Spring and 2 miles (3 km) of Kurama-dera Temple with a stay here. Also, Kifune Shrine is within 3 miles (5 km) and Kyoto International Conference Centre is within 6 miles (10 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a spa tub are featured at this ryokan. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free full breakfast and free self parking. You'll appreciate the free area shuttle, free WiFi in public areas, and luggage storage.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 5 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs. Room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 115 reviews
About the Kurama OnsenLocation 520 Kurama Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 601-1111
Kurama Onsen offers its guests hot springs and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Kurama Onsen also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and room service (during limited hours). An area shuttle within 1.00 km, a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are free. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (116.8 km / 72.6 mi)
- Train station: Kibuneguchi station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 1.00 km and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Kurama Onsen offers 5 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include toilets with an electronic bidet and hair dryers. This Kyoto ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Due to inventory requirements, guests with food allergies and/or special meal requests must contact the hotel at least 5 days prior to check-in. Guests must check in before 6:30 PM in order to receive dinner that evening. Hotel contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
Please note that rates for children 0 - 6 years of age do not include separate bedding or meals.
- Kurama Onsen Inn Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen Inn
- Kurama Onsen Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen
- Kurama Onsen Hotel Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen Ryokan
- Kurama Onsen Ryokan Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).