Book a hotel near Krebs-Peterson House, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Krebs-Peterson House
Krebs-Peterson House Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Krebs-Peterson House to your itinerary.
To experience it for yourself, head to Carson City, the state capital.
With 9 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Krebs-Peterson House, you shouldn't have any issues finding the right place. The Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol, the Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino and the Hardman House Inn & Suites are three that are popular, and they are just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
The comfort and service of budget hotels has risen greatly throughout the years. If you stay at one nearby, you'll be pleasantly surprised. You can make a reservation at the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you might like the Carson Tahoe Hotel, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
With all of the excitement of traveling to new places, it's sometimes possible to forget about lunch. A short stroll away, Lake Place LLC is the perfect place to get a little bit of sustenance. If it's a larger meal you're looking for, try Westside Pour House, a nearby eatery that's popular with locals and wanderers alike. Why not end the day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to Old Globe Saloon, just around the corner, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Krebs-Peterson HouseTake full advantage of your free time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're done with Krebs-Peterson House:
- If you are traveling through this area, you should make your way to Bliss Mansion, a frequently visited establishment.
- Revisit the past with an excursion to Bender-Pozzi House, a historically important structure.
- Whether you just wish to admire it from the outside or inquire for information on building access, Nevada Governor's Mansion, a historic civic building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- Take a trip to Orion Clemens House, a frequently visited historic structure, and understand why it's treasured by all those who wander past.
- Go to Stewart-Nye House, a popular historic location, and see why it's treasured by those who live here.