One of the best ways to get to know a region is to delve into its history. You'll discover some of the area’s stories when you visit King's Castle.
You will be happy to discover there are 6 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of King's Castle. See which you prefer out of the Rosewood Bermuda and Grotto Bay Beach Resort.
If you want to be close to the attractions, and stay in luxurious surroundings, head to the Grexhammer Haus, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near King's Castle
If you want to explore more than just King's Castle, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- A peaceful and protected place, Nonsuch Island Nature Reserve is a nice place to relax with the birds.
- There's nothing like the relaxation you feel sitting beside the water. Set aside some time and simply enjoy watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Clearwater Beach.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Mid Ocean Golf Club.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Tucker's Point Golf Club.
- St. David's Lighthouse has guided many seamen away from danger over its history and is a landmark of the area.