You might not believe you're really playing a few rounds at Kern River Golf Course, the best way to begin your vacation.
To reach it, go approximately 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to Bakersfield.
Put your feet up and take time out after a day visiting Kern River Golf Course. You can pick from 3 possible accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, CA and Motel 6 Bakersfield East should offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-East, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, is the perfect place for folks that appreciate a good deal.
Other Things to Do Near Kern River Golf Course
After Kern River Golf Course, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- See the different animal species at California Living Museum and meet some new furry friends!
- Ernst Quarries is an attraction that will transport you back in time. You'll get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, as well as a number of significant items that were unearthed.
- Find out the interesting history of Bakersfield College with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Bakersfield Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and learn their stories.
- History may not always come alive in textbooks, but the exhibitions at Kern County Museum provide an authentic experience for all.