Sometimes, you just need a break from being on the road. What better way to enjoy some time out than with an enjoyable game or two of golf at Jones Creek Golf Club?
You'll find it in Augusta, about 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Jones Creek Golf Club, there are 50 possible accommodations for your consideration. Take a peek at the Best Western Augusta West and Staybridge Suites Augusta.
Get some shut-eye at one of the bargain accommodations that are a short drive away. Some examples are the Quality Inn & Suites and the Rodeway Inn & Suites.
There's no need to travel very far to have good food. Chicken Fingers (4108 Evans to Locks Road, Evans) is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away and a firm favorite with hungry wanderers.
Other Things to Do Near Jones Creek Golf Club
After you've seen all there is to see at Jones Creek Golf Club, there are a number of other things to see in the wider area:
- Check out the schedule of events at Lady Antebellum Amphitheater. This dedicated concert venue is likely to have a show you'll be eager to attend.
- The performances, cultural festivals and other events offered by Artsy Me Ceramic & Art Studio are valued by the local creators and spectators.
- If you're eager to learn about the region, head over to Georgia Visitor Information Center - Augusta and grab some pamphlets.
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Forest Hills Golf Course.
- Spend a couple of hours or more notching a few birdees at Augusta National Golf Club.