Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Augusta, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and gardens, as well as attractions like Augusta National Golf Club and Augusta Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 56 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Augusta and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Augusta with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Augusta Riverwalk, Meadow Garden, and Wildwood Park.
- Other things to see include Augusta Imperial Theatre, Morris Museum of Art, and Miller Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Bob's Tropical Fish, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Highland Animal Hospital PC, and St Francis Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Augusta
- La Quinta Inn Augusta
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Augusta
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Augusta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.