Jolo Winery and Vineyards is a fun place to spend some time with your buddies.
To reach it, head 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Mount Airy.
With just 1 hotel close by, it's a good idea to book early. After a slow breakfast at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, it won't take you long to reach Jolo Winery and Vineyards, only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
After a morning spent at Jolo Winery and Vineyards, tend to your tastebuds at JOLO Winery & Vineyards (219 Jolo Winery Lane, Pilot Mountain). It's nearby, at 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jolo Winery and Vineyards
If you want to explore more than just Jolo Winery and Vineyards, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Make it to the summit of Pilot Mountain, or observe it from a comfortable vantage point.
- People fascinated by nature will be eager to visit Horne Creek Living Historical Farm, a popular and unique local attraction.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love popping a bottle open now and then, Stony Knoll Vineyards is a wonderful place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Cellar 4201 Vineyard is the ideal place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual drinkers.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, The Andy Griffith Museum might be worth checking out.