Mother Nature's extraordinary gifts are fantastic to witness. Jefferson Pools is proof.
To see it, you'll need to travel about 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, until you reach Covington.
When you begin to consider accommodation, there are 2 popular options for you to peruse. The Inn at Gristmill Square and Roseloe Motel, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jefferson Pools, are well-liked by many travelers.
Make your way 5 miles (8 kilometers) and you will come across The Omni Homestead Resort, a fantastic option if you're looking to splurge.
Other Things to Do Near Jefferson Pools
Take full advantage of your precious vacation time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you've visited Jefferson Pools:
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Bath County Historical Society will surely help you to become more invested in the land and its people during your vacation.
- Admire the art on display at Warm Springs Gallery.
- Don't let yourself miss out on enjoying a concert at Garth Newel Music Center! Make sure you get your tickets as early as possible.
- Work on your swing and try to shave some strokes off your game at The Cascades Golf Course.
- Explore the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Homestead Old Course.