Book a hotel near Jefferson Farmers' Market, Austinburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jefferson Farmers' Market
Jefferson Farmers' Market Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're off to Jefferson Farmers' Market?
You can visit it in Jefferson, which is 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Staying in the vicinity of Jefferson Farmers' Market shouldn't be too much trouble, since there are 5 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva and Hampton Inn Ashtabula are two places worth considering.
Not far away, you'll find a handful of low-cost accommodations to choose from. The Sleep Inn & Suites Near I-90 and Ashtabula and the Americas Best Value Inn are among the more popular establishments.
To get a taste of some renowned lunch or dinner options, Hau PO (14 South Chestnut Street, Jefferson) is a consistent choice. Craving something stronger? Then get over to Wild Side Bar & Grill (71 North Chestnut Street, Jefferson) to try a refreshing beer or sophisticated wine.
Other Things to Do Near Jefferson Farmers' MarketHere are some more of the area's other popular pursuits:
- Roll up! Roll up! Let yourself relax and make the trip to Ashtabula County Fairgrounds for a little bit of fun and excitement.
- Head to Victorian Perambulator Museum if you've visited all the well-known museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Impressive and of modern design, Netcher Road Covered Bridge is now a noteworthy tourist attraction in the region. Don't forget to take your camera if you visit.
- As the water moves underneath Doyle Road Covered Bridge, try to comprehend the incredible labor that was required to create this significant structure.
- Historians and visitors alike will enjoy some time at Giddings Road Covered Bridge. Organize a tour to find out more about this impressive piece of architecture.