You're certain to discover something new with a trip to Imtt Field.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in New Orleans, as it's a lovely city to visit in its own right.
Wondering where you can spend a night or more? You will find 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a great night's sleep. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South and Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Imtt Field.
Put your feet up at one of the low-cost accommodations nearby. Some such places are the Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport and the Ramada Luling.
Other Things to Do Near Imtt Field
Whether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Imtt Field:
- Enjoy a getaway at Ama Park, an excellent campsite that has basic but sufficient facilities.
- Morgan Playground has a variety of games and play equipment certain to keep the children entertained for hours.
- Need some time out from the hectic pace of the city streets? Go and check out Morgan Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Go and check out the high-quality program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly offered by Rivertown Repertory Theatre.
- Planets and moons invariably offer a truly heavenly show at Rivertown Museum & Kenner Planetarium, an out of this world experience for your whole family.