You'll enjoy a lesson in history coupled with some sightseeing during your visit to Hopewell Culture National Historical Park.
Head over to Chillicothe if you'd like to discover it. You'll find this destination 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital of Frankfort.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Hopewell Culture National Historical Park choose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chillicothe.
You won't have to travel too far to find an inexpensive place to spend the night. There are a few places in the surrounding area. Some such places are the Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
If you want to explore more than just Hopewell Culture National Historical Park, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Go on a guided tour of Adena Mansion & Gardens, and get a closer look at the past.
- The performances, artistic exhibits and other events showcased at Pump House Center for the Arts are valued by local creators and spectators.
- Yoctangee Park is a leafy green sanctuary. It's the ideal place to lie back in the grass and take in the outdoors.
- Enjoy vanishing into an entirely different world at Majestic Theatre, where you're certain to discover a movie that interests and entertains you.
- Great Seal State Park is the perfect escape for anyone wanting to spend some time surrounded by nature.