Nature's creations are fantastic to behold. Hol Chan Marine Reserve is one such example.
You can find it in Ambergris Caye, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the nation's capital, Belmopan.
You'll only find 4 hotels nearby. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the limited choice. Spend some time comparing the features at the X'Tan Ha - The Waterfront Resort and Sapphire Beach Resort, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hol Chan Marine Reserve.
After a frantic day, rest your worn-out legs at a top-rated hotel that's not too far away. Suites and rooms at the Belizean Cove Estates and El Secreto are worth checking out.
Other Things to Do Near Hol Chan Marine Reserve
When you're finished with Hol Chan Marine Reserve, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- Educate yourself on the conservation of sea life by taking a trip to Mexico Rocks.
- Soak up the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve, among the area's most popular parks.
- Plan to spend some time on Boca del Rio, one of the most iconic roads in this area.
- Go and devote some time to appreciating art at Belizean Melody Art Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Enjoy the works of art that are currently on display at The Gallery of San Pedro Ltd.