Travelocity Verified Review
"This was my first time in the area, so I wasn't sure where the best area to stay would be. This wasn't it! This hotel was pretty terrible. We ended up leaving after two nights and found another hotel for the rest of our vacation. Here are some of the issues we had:
1. No breakfast as advertised.
2. At 3am someone tried very hard to enter one of our rooms. It was very frightening.
3. The showers in both rooms were terrible. One was so plugged up you had to shower quickly. The other had a tiny shower curtain that did not hold water in so it got everywhere.
4. We got a non-smoking room. By the smell I would say the hotel doesn't really have non-smoking rooms.
5. There seemed to be a loud party going on in the middle of the night... sounded like people playing live instruments above our room.
6. The room was falling apart: wallpaper peeling, drawer handles broken, tv remote had no back, etc.
7. The breaking point was when we saw the homeless looking person sleeping on the sidewalk leading to our rooms.
DO NOT stay here. Not family friendly!!"
A verified traveler stayed at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Harrisburg