Allow nature to cast its spell while you explore Grove of the Patriarchs Loop.
It's located in Packwood, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Olympia.
The area is a bit secluded, so expect a bit of a commute to reach your accommodations. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away, and the Salish Lodge & Spa, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, are two places that might work with your itinerary. If not, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away is the Seattle Marriott Waterfront.
Other Things to Do Near Grove of the Patriarchs Loop
After you're finished with Grove of the Patriarchs Loop, there are even more journeys to take in the wider region:
- Nature enthusiasts should be sure to bring along their hiking shoes or boots and explore Box Canyon Loop.
- A hike along the popular Paradise Loop will provide nature enthusiasts with tranquil landscapes and a well-deserved break from the buzz of daily life.
- Climb to the top of Mount Rainier, or view it from a comfortable spot on the ground.
- For family friendly activities to do on your days off, visit White Pass Ski Area and hit the slopes.
- Lace up your walking boots and head out to Mt. Fremont Lookout Trail. This popular hiking trail is the ideal way to see the glorious natural beauty of this area.