Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Grants Pass, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and cafés, as well as attractions like Grants Pass Welcome Center and Schmidt House Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Grants Pass and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Grants Pass with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Riverside Park, Reinhart Volunteer Park, and Schroeder Park.
- Other things to see include Grants Pass Museum of Art, Barnstormers Theater, and Grants Pass and Josephine County Chamber of Commerce.
- Need a pet store? Try Frog Prince Water Gardens, South 40 Farm Store, or Rogue Valley Pet.
- For vet care, Riverside Park Veterinary Clinic, valley animal hospital, and Pacific Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Grants Pass
- Knight's Inn Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Bestway Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Grants Pass
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Grants Pass.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.