Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Glenwood Springs, a family-friendly city known for its hot springs and mountain views, as well as attractions like Glenwood Railroad Museum and Frontier Historical Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Glenwood Springs and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Glenwood Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Red Mountain Trail, Grizzly Creek Trail, and Hanging Lake Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Glenwood Hot Springs, Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts, and Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves.
- For vet care, Glenwood Veterinary Clinic: Bohanon Thomas C DVM, Helvey Lindsay DVM, and Glenwood Veterinary Clinic: Mease Rocky A DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Glenwood Springs
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rifle
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Budget Star Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
- Grand Vista Hotel Parachute
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Glenwood Springs
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Glenwood Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.