Leave all of your tech gadgets behind and enjoy a break from the trappings of the modern world at Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station.
It's in Narusawa, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) out of the capital of the country, Tokyo.
You will be glad to know that there are 5 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station. You should add the Hotel Route-Inn Court Fujiyoshida and Fujisan Onsen Bessho SASA to your list of hotels to check out.
An easy walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 富士急雲上閣レストラン ((Other), Narusawa) is just the place to enjoy a satisfying meal following your eventful day.
Other Things to Do Near Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station
Once you're finished with Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- If you want to reconnect with your spirituality, pay a visit to Komitake Shrine, where you may be able to join other worshipers and pray for your own happiness, health and good luck.
- Mount Fuji provides you with a chance to see one of the Earth's natural phenomenom.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Kawaguchiko Field Center could still be worth a few hours of your time if you're passionate about learning.
- Chasing that rush of adrenaline? Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park is the perfect place for you.
- Get closer to nature at Suwanomori Natural Park. Bring some snacks, and spend some time enjoying the natural beauty.