ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Fort Worth
At this Downtown Fort Worth hotel, you'll be steps from Fort Worth Water Gardens and within a 15-minute walk of Bass Performance Hall.
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, laundry service, and airport shuttle. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy perks like a free area shuttle.
MP3 docks, WiFi
The 614 guestrooms have LCD TVs with digital channels and offer WiFi and MP3 docks. Other amenities include wired Internet, first-run movies, and minibars.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Omni Fort Worth Hotel
A Great Weekend in DFW
Omni Fort Worth
About the Omni Fort Worth HotelLocation 1300 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76103
Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 68000 square feet (6317 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Omni Fort Worth Hotel. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Fort Worth hotel.
- 1 building
- 614 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 68000 sq ft of conference space
- 6317 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free area shuttle
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) (41.8 km / 26 mi)
- Train station: Fort Worth T&P Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers 614 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels, first-run movies, and video-game consoles. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Cast Iron - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Whiskey and Rye - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Wine Thief - This wine bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Mokara Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property offers airport shuttle service on Friday and Saturday 8 AM-10 PM and on Sunday 8 AM-3 PM. Airport shuttle services are not available Monday-Thursday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Airport transportation is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fort Worth Hotel
- Fort Worth Omni
- Fort Worth Omni Hotel
- Hotel Fort Worth
- Hotel Omni Fort Worth
- Omni Fort Worth
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Omni Hotel Fort Worth
- Omni Hotel Fort Worth
You should know
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a rate plan displaying the “Free valet parking” green tag now – August 19, 2020 for travel now – August 19, 2020 and receive free valet parking for 1 car, per day (savings of USD 28 per day, per vihicle plus tax).
Must book a rate plan displaying the "Free valet parking" green tag to receive benefits. Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.