Book a hotel near Fort Smith Museum of History, Fort Smith
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Smith Museum of History
Fort Smith Museum of History Hotel & Travel Guide
At Fort Smith Museum of History you can enjoy an authentic view into the local traditions and customs.
Fort Smith, where it is located, sits 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Little Rock.
There are 4 nearby hotels for you to mull over that should have what you're looking for. The Courtyard Marriott Fort Smith Downtown and Doubletree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fort Smith Museum of History.
It shouldn't take you very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's budget hotels. You may like to check out the Candlewood Suites Fort Smith and the Sleep Inn & Suites Van Buren.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or just somewhere to relax, Artistic Bean has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. Alternatively, you might try a proper meal at Bricktown Brewery, which is also close at hand. Travelers who are in need of a nightcap can pop into Adelaide Hall, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Smith Museum of HistoryYou've come to experience Fort Smith Museum of History, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Take some time to see the various exhibits and improve your knowledge of transportation at Trolley Museum.
- Wander through history when you take a tour of Fort Smith National Historic Site.
- Cemeteries aren't just settings for ghost stories. Visitors to Fort Smith National Cemetery discover history, art and architecture at this interesting site.
- You'll probably hear the locals refer to Fort Smith Convention Center, an important facility for a wide variety of events.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Central Mall, where you can pick up almost everything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.