Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Fort Smith, a family-friendly city known for its churches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Trolley Museum and Fort Smith Convention Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Smith and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Smith with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fort Smith National Historic Site.
- Other things to see include Fort Smith Museum of History, Riverfront Amphitheater, and Central Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Middle Earth Pet Shop, or World Wide Pets.
- For vet care, Rogers Avenue Animal Clinic, All Animal Health Center, and Labahn Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Smith
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Doubletree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Smith
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Smith
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Fort Smith.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.