Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dublin, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and festivals, as well as attractions like Indian Run Falls Park and Sam and Eulalia Frantz Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dublin and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dublin with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Giant Dancing Rabbits of Ballantrae Park and Scioto Park.
- Other things to see include Leatherlips Monument, Golf Club of Dublin, and Sky Zone.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, PetPeople, or Petland Lewis Center.
- For vet care, Animal Care Unlimited, MedVet, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dublin
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Cloverleaf Suites Columbus - Dublin
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus - Dublin
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dublin
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Dublin.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.