Pet owners shouldn't miss Columbus, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Sky Zone and COSI. You can choose from Travelocity's 120 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Columbus and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Columbus with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Columbus Commons, Battelle Riverfront Park, and Genoa Park and Amphitheater.
- Other things to see include Columbus Museum of Art, Ohio Stadium, and Mapfre Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, PetPeople, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Columbus Veterinary Reviews, Ohio State University Veterinary Hospital, and Gahanna Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Columbus
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Grove City
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Columbus
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Columbus.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.