Book a Hotel Near Dover Beach, Oistins
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dover Beach
Dover Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Dover Beach?
To get there you will need to head to Oistins, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Castries, the capital city of the country.
After a non-stop bout of sightseeing, you'll be able to kick back and relax at one of any number of accommodations nearby. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Dover Beach, you can find up to 29 candidates. Why not begin searching at the Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels All Suite All Inclusive, Ocean Two Resort & Residences and White Sands Beach Condos?
Everybody enjoys a good deal, and thankfully you don't have to go too far to find one. There is a handful of economical solutions in the surrounding area. Why not choose one of the Pirate's Inn and the Adulo Apartments?
Many of life's comforts and conveniences will be on hand during your stay at one of the upscale establishments here. A couple of selections are the Bougainvillea Barbados, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Maxwell Beach Villas, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you desire a bite to eat or simply somewhere to sit down, Sand Dollar can take care of your needs, and it's located a short distance away. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, check out the food at Johnny Cool's Jazz Beach Bar, a quality eatery nearby. If you have no plans to go home just yet, have a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Gary's Irie Bar, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Dover BeachAs well as Dover Beach, travelers often swing by some of the area's other popular attractions:
- With friendly staff and a host of activities, you'll have a great time making a splash at Barry's Surf Barbados Surf School.
- Take a boat trip on St. Lawrence Bay and enjoy the sounds of lapping waves and the refreshing sea breeze.
- Feel your body relax as you tune in to the sounds of the seabirds engulfing you at Maxwell Beach.
- Give your kids a treat with a visit to Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend the whole day watching the children play and breathing the fresh air at Worthing Beach.