Book a hotel near Dorchester County Visitors Center, Cambridge
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dorchester County Visitors Center
Dorchester County Visitors Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Dorchester County Visitors Center.
It is in Cambridge. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Annapolis.
Of the various ingredients needed for a fantastic getaway, the significance of a comfortable hotel room shouldn't be overlooked. With 5 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dorchester County Visitors Center, you'll be able to find one that's right for you. Lots of travelers appreciate the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Holiday Inn Express Cambridge and Days Inn & Suites Cambridge, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Americas Best Value Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the one budget establishment that you can find in this area.
Dunkin' Donuts (215 Sunburst Highway, Cambridge) is among the most well-known places for something light to eat. When you need a bit more sustenance, River View At The Point (1 Sunburst Highway, Cambridge) is a great option.
Other Things to Do Near Dorchester County Visitors CenterSurely you weren't intending to call it quits after Dorchester County Visitors Center? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Have a little family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Long Wharf Park.
- As far as historic local structures go, not many can compete with the beautiful vista and unique architecture of Choptank River Lighthouse.
- You can stop by Christ Episcopal Church. Even though this local house of prayer is frequently visited by tourists, you need to find out the visitor rules if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this spiritual place.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center could be worth visiting.
- Filled to the brim with fantastic collections about seafaring history, Richardson Maritime Museum is an excursion that both adults and the kids will appreciate.