Book a hotel near Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center, Downtown Cambridge
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center
Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center.
It's situated in Cambridge, which is roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
If you're curious as to where the best place is to set up base, you'll be glad to know that you have 2 great options to pick from. The Holiday Inn Express Cambridge and The Albanus Phillips Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center.
If you're just looking for a good roof over your head, take a look at the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Make inquiries at the Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge and the Days Inn & Suites Cambridge.
A few nights at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay will be a vacation highlight. It's a mere 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Cafe atmosphere varies widely across the globe. Order a coffee or a tea from Black Water Baked Goods and Coffee, an easy walk from Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center, and take in the little differences! If you plan to dine out, stay close by and head over to Canvasback Restaurant & Irish Pub. At the end of the day, you can celebrate the cherished memories that have been made at Point Break Beach Bar, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational CenterHere are a few more of the wider region's other favorite things to do:
- Become familiar with the region's rich maritime history with a trip to Richardson Maritime Museum.
- You ought to stop by Christ Episcopal Church. Even though this local church is frequented by tourists, you need to ask about the rules for visiting if you think you'd like to spend some time inside this sacred building.
- Choptank River Lighthouse has escorted many boats to safety over the years and is an important structure in the region.
- Looking for some parkland to have a picnic with the family, a long walk or just worship the sun? Consider visiting Long Wharf Park.
- Convenient information displays and visitor's maps are found at Dorchester County Visitors Center.