Book a hotel near Doe Mountain Trailhead, West Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Doe Mountain Trailhead
Doe Mountain Trailhead Hotel & Travel Guide
Find the camera, slip on your walking shoes and spend the day close to nature at Doe Mountain Trailhead, a marvelous attraction to attach to your to-do list.
You will find it in Sedona, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
If you love convenience and comfort, you'll be pleased to hear there are 18 quality hotels which are a short commute from Doe Mountain Trailhead. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Adobe Grand Villas and Lodge At Sedona.
For visitors that appreciate low prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable solutions available here. Some such places are the Sky Ranch Lodge and the Andante Inn of Sedona.
Other Things to Do Near Doe Mountain TrailheadWhen you're finished with Doe Mountain Trailhead, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Get out your favorite walking boots and head out on Fay Canyon Trail. This rewarding hike is a good way to really experience the natural beauty of this region.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature at Bear Mountain Trail. This local trail is very popular with visitors and locals alike.
- A hike along the popular Airport Mesa will provide nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a relaxing break from the noise of daily city life.
- Get out your best walking boots and take on Lizard Head Trail. This lovely hike is a good way to experience the natural splendor of the area.
- You'll certainly catch the attention of locals simply by mentioning the name, Seven Canyons Golf Club. This is a highly respected club with recreational facilities.