Take a step back into the past at Dodge Park.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Omaha.
Those on the hunt for someplace convenient to stay a few nights can select from 8 hotel options, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Dodge Park. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at the Best Western Plus Omaha Airport Inn and Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Omaha Downtown.
The area's inexpensive solutions provide guests with friendly, quality service while keeping their rates as affordable as possible. The Candlewood Suites Omaha Airport and the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport are two of the more reputable establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Dodge Park
If you want to pack as many things as possible into your time away, see what else is going on:
- Get a taste of history by spending a few hours at Mormon Trail Center.
- Plan a visit to Mormon Trail Center at Historic Winter Quarters and you'll get an understanding of its place in history.
- A cemetery isn't usually a must see site on most traveler's lists, but you'll discover that Mormon Pioneer Cemetery has an interesting story to tell about the history of the region.
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at Miller Park Golf Course.
- Go on a guided tour of General Crook House Museum, a significant historic residence.