Europe is home to numerous all-inclusive resorts, many of which offer stunning ocean views. All the resorts listed here include food and beverages in their pricing, along with other complimentary bonuses!
Unwind at 5-star all-inclusive resorts in Europe
It’s no surprise that Europe would have a variety of luxurious resorts, and fortunately many of them have all-inclusive packages.
- São Rafael Suite Hotel, Albufeira - Portugal: Visit Albufeira, a coastal city in Portugal, for a 5-star, all-inclusive dream vacation. When you’re done exploring, head back to your room’s private balcony and enjoy the stunning view.
- Meliá Tamarindos, Canary Islands - Spain: Gran Canaria off northwestern Africa is known for its black lava and white sand beaches. The all-inclusive option at this 5-star hotel includes complimentary meals and selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Where to take the family for an all-inclusive trip to Europe
A posh European vacation can still include the kids. These locations have the best all-inclusive resorts in Europe for family.
- Canary Islands: Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes on the island of Tenerife is an all-inclusive property with five pools, a waterpark, and a game room for the kids. On the island of Fuerteventura, Barceló Castillo Beach Resort has a kids’ pool and club, mini-golf on site, and all-inclusive packages that include buffet meals and drinks (and cocktails for mom and dad).
- Greece: Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa, on the island of Corfu, is a family-friendly all-inclusive resort with a children’s pool, kids’ club, and arcade. On the island of Crete, the all-inclusive option at Peninsula Resort & Spa includes buffet meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tennis and volleyball, four swimming pools, and a waterslide—perfect for teens.
All-inclusive resorts in Europe for honeymoons
A European honeymoon can take many different forms, but adults-only, beachfront resorts are always a popular choice.
- Marti La Perla Hotel, Mamaris - Turkey: This 4-star hotel on the Turkish Riviera is ideal for couples who love the water. Located on a private beach, this adults-only, all-inclusive resort offers premium accommodations for a peaceful honeymoon.
- Iberostar Suites Hotel Jardín del Sol, Mallorca - Spain: Head to the island of Mallorca for an adults-only honeymoon at this 4-star hotel. Enjoy the view from the rooftop terrace, or play in one of the pools. Meals and cocktails are included in the all-inclusive package.