You're certain to have a memorable experience when you visit Denali National Park Visitors Center.
It's located in Denali, 610 miles (982 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Juneau (and vicinity).
You'll be happy to know there are 4 hotel options nearby. You can plan on staying at the McKinley Chalet Resort and Denali Bluffs Hotel, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Denali National Park Visitors Center.
Are you tired of paying copious amounts of money for somewhere to stay? Head out to the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a low-cost solution that's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience new culinary treasures at Morino Grill (Park Road, Denali National Park and Preserve), easily within walking distance, at 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Denali National Park Visitors Center
After Denali National Park Visitors Center, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Helpful information displays and visitor's maps can be seen at Wilderness Access Center.
- Even if you're not ready to climb to the highest peak, seeing Mount McKinley from lower down will be an amazing experience.
- A walk along the popular Mt. Healy Overlook Trail always rewards nature lovers with beautiful scenes and a refreshing break from the stresses of busy tourist sites.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the various activities at Denali Outdoor Center.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, make sure you spend some time at Black Diamond Golf Course.