There aren't too many things that can beat the intoxicating feeling of being outside in nature. Head to Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden to get your fix.
To experience it, make the trip to Charlotte. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city such a hit with sightseers.
Staying within a short commute of Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden won't be too difficult, due to the fact that there are 2 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at The Villa At Waters Edge and Hampton Inn Charlotte-Belmont at Montcross.
Other Things to Do Near Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
When you're finished with Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- If you generally enjoy waterside sights and sounds, check with Harbortowne Marina, a local marina, for information on visiting and events.
- You might hear savvy locals mention Cramer Mountain Country Club. This posh club offers its members regular access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Charlotte Premium Outlets, where you can score almost anything, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're playing at Stowe Park, a grassy getaway.
- Smart shoppers will want to make a beeline for The Belmont General Store, an important store which people visit the region for.