Get up close to some of the magnificent creatures that we share the world with at Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge, one of the finest places for a family day out.
As soon as you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in Nantucket.
You'll be happy to know that there are 2 hotel options nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge you’ll find The Wauwinet and The Wauwinet.
This might be the perfect time to spend your cash on something really special. Treat yourself to a fantastic experience at one of the handful of upmarket hotels within easy driving distance. You might like to check out The Cottages and Lofts at Boat Basin and Harborview Nantucket.
Other Things to Do Near Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge
You're surely not planning to wrap up your day after Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge? Set aside some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Not the most glamorous or famous museum, Nantucket Lifesaving Museum could still be worth checking out if you love to learn.
- Appreciate the distinctive architecture in addition to the rich nautical background of Great Point Light.
- Become acquainted with the area's oceanic heritage with a visit to Nantucket Shipwreck and Lifesaving Museum.
- Sankaty Head Light has escorted many boats through the night over time and is an important structure in the region.
- At Sankaty Head Golf Club, you can brush elbows with some of the swankier locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its facilities.