Thinking about stopping into Copperhood Retreat & Spa?
Kingston, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Albany, is where you'll find it.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to find somewhere to stay around Copperhood Retreat & Spa. You'll discover 4 hotels within easy commuting distance. You can compare The Alpine Inn and Cold Spring Lodge.
A well-known venue to enjoy a meal is The Hot Dog Stand (Ruthenbeck Development Road, Shandaken), which offers an impressive menu and is a quick stroll of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Copperhood Retreat & Spa
If you have time to spare, be sure to check out what else is on in the area:
- Don't let your fitness routine suffer because you're away from home! Make use of Pine Hill Community Center, a local recreation center.
- Even if you're not ready to climb to the highest peak, looking at Slide Mountain from below is still an awesome experience.
- Empire State Railway Museum is a well-liked attraction for tourists and locals alike. Make sure to add it to your to-do list.
- Hit the slopes at Belleayre Mountain to feel your blood pumping.
- Those who love nature should bring their walking shoes and enjoy a hike along Giant Ledge Trailhead.