Book a hotel near Community Children's Theater, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Community Children's Theater
Community Children's Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Making plans to check out Community Children's Theater and looking for the closest hotel room?
It's found in Jackson, a state capital that's known for an assortment of interesting sites.
There are 15 accommodation options situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Community Children's Theater. Lots of travelers enjoy the Old Capitol Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Jackson Marriott, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for a place to sleep that won't break the budget, a few low-priced hotels are available a short walk away. For example, the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) down the road, while the Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown - Fairgrounds is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Unwind in style at the Fairview Inn, the only high-end hotel around. It's located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it can be surprisingly easy to forget about lunch. A short walk away, Kangaroo Express is an excellent place to get a little bit of sustenance. If you're planning to eat out for lunch, stick around the area and head over to La Cazuela. At the end of your day, raise a glass to cherished memories made at Fenian's Pub, just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Community Children's TheaterOnce you are finished with Community Children's Theater, you can look into the region's other sights:
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy an exciting family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Oaks Museum House.
- Mississippi Trade Mart is an outstanding place for hosting meetings and various other events.
- History doesn't always come to life in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibits at Manship House Museum provide an authentic experience for all guests.
- Nothing lifts one's mood quite like the exciting atmosphere of fairgrounds. If you're feeling a little travel-weary, spend some time at the Mississippi State Fairgrounds.
- Take time to imagine what it might have been like to live here long ago as you visit Mississippi State Capitol, a historic government building.