Book a Hotel Near Clark County Fairgrounds, Springfield
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clark County Fairgrounds
Clark County Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Clark County Fairgrounds is certain to be an interesting experience.
To see it, make your way to Dayton. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city so popular with sightseers.
Planning to stay close to Clark County Fairgrounds? You’ll find 9 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. You can add the Hampton Inn Springfield and Courtyard by Marriott Springfield Downtown to your list of hotels to check out.
If you would like to put aside a bit of cash for the important things in life, spend a night or two at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Some such places are the Red Roof Inn Springfield, OH and the Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield.
After feeding your mind with new perspectives, don't forget your stomach. It's located at Wendy's (1725 Ridge Road, Springfield), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clark County FairgroundsWhen you're finished visiting Clark County Fairgrounds, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Prepared to give your credit card a workout? The famous Springfield Antique Center is a must-visit on many people's itineraries.
- Head to the fairways at Reid Park Memorial Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of local history, go to Frank Lloyd Wright's Westcott House, a popular historic residence.
- No matter your alumni status, a scheduled tour through the lively campus of Clark State Community College will make you wish you and your colleagues were on your way to a lecture.
- If you're a golf lover and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, visit Locust Hills Golf Course.