So, you're planning a trip to Chilmark Chocolates?
It's in Chilmark. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Boston.
You won't find a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're willing to go a little farther out, you can definitely find a place. 13 miles (21 kilometers) away in Edgartown, you will find 9 places to stay. The Harbor View Hotel, Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard and Kelley House are among the choices here.
Chilmark Tavern (9 State Road, Chilmark) is only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away, and is a great choice if it's time to have some of your favorite dishes at a renowned establishment.
Other Things to Do Near Chilmark Chocolates
If you have enough time, have a look at what else is happening in the region:
- Remember to pack the sunscreen when you head to Menemsha Beach. It's sure to be a fun day in the sun.
- Be entertained by the talented actors performing at The Yard and appreciate the effort which goes into a production.
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits you at Waskosim's Rock Reservation. This local trail is extremely popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the landscape at Fulling Mill Brook Preserve. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Choose a quiet lookout, get comfortable and watch the sunset from Gay Head Lighthouse.