Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Chesterfield, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and museums, as well as attractions like Westfield Chesterfield Mall and Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chesterfield and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chesterfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Faust Park, Babler State Park, and Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park.
- Other things to see include Taubman Prestige Outlets, Myseum, and St. Louis Premium Outlets.
- Need a pet store? Try Three Dog Bakery, Tuesday Morning, or Saltwater Island.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Missouri, Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, and Vetco are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chesterfield
- Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Chesterfield
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chesterfield
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Chesterfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.