On the lookout for somewhere to stay close to Chester Town Hall?
Springfield, roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
The region is a little bit remote, so expect a bit of a commute when you head for your hotel. Recommended choices include the Long Trail House, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the Vantage Point Villas, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away.
You don’t have to be a chef to enjoy the fare at Chester Common Table (30 Main Street, Chester). What's better, it’s only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chester Town Hall
After you're finished visiting Chester Town Hall, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Protected to let nature flourish, Becket Land Trust Historic Quarry is a nice place to relax with the birds.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Glendale Falls.
- Many visitors love paying a visit to Littleville Lake. Bring along a lunch and simply relax by the water.
- Many travelers love checking out Pyramid Lake. Bring along a picnic and simply relax.
- Lace up your best walking shoes and head out on Skyline Trail. This refreshing hike is an ideal way to see the glorious natural beauty of the region.