FAQs about Niagara Falls Flights
What airport is best to fly into Niagara Falls, Canada?
Niagara Falls, Canada has just one airport, which makes booking your flight here straightforward. Niagara Falls, NY Airport (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Niagara Falls, Canada
Whether you're visiting Niagara Falls, Canada on a family getaway, a solo adventure or for an event, you'll find the ideal place to crash. Book with Travelocity and choose from 236 properties within a short distance of the heart of town.
Stylish rooms, luxurious sheets and impeccable service are what you'll find during your stay at the Life Is Good or the Sheraton On The Falls Hotel. If you're the sort of traveler who would rather spend all their time exploring the area, a swanky suite may not be for you. Some superb budget options to look into are the Ellis House Bed and Breakfast, Niagara Falls and the Hostelling International Niagara Falls - Hostel.
Traveling's all about soaking up those unique attractions. If Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls is right at the top of your program, it may be good to stay a stone's throw away. The Li-Li Bed & Breakfast is 1 miles (2 kilometers) away, while the Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. Places to visit in Niagara Falls , Canada
With so many world-famous attractions in Niagara Falls , Canada, you might just have to explain to the boss that you'll need an extra week off. Begin with Bridal Veil Falls and Niagara Falls State Park. You'd also be mad not to explore Horseshoe Falls and American Falls.
So much to see and so little time. If you want to experience what the city has to offer, add Cave of the Winds and Aquarium of Niagara to your vacation itinerary. If you have an extra day to spare, stop by the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center and Whirlpool State Park as well.
Rainbow Bridge is not only vital to the locals, but also to the intrigued travelers who stop by to talk about its historical design features. Need some more options? Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino always offers its guests a wonderful time full of high-stakes fun in a relaxed atmosphere. And that's not all there is. Go nose to nose with your favorite underwater creatures at Marineland. It's a sensational spot for people young and old. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Niagara Falls, Canada
Your journey to Niagara Falls, Canada kicks off as soon as you've satisfied the security checks. Here are a few hints and tips to help you pass through quickly:
- Make sure your boarding pass and travel ID are not hard to access. You will be instructed to show them straightaway.
- Belts, wallets and keys must be put in a tub for X-raying. If you walk into the body scanner with any one of these items, you'll be requested to turn back and remove them.
- Laptops, digital cameras and other electronic devices must be placed in a tub to be X-rayed.
- Flying with a new cologne? As long as it's no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your hand luggage.
- Give some thought to the type of footwear you want to fly in. Slippers are awesome because they're easy to step out of for the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next flight!
- Some countries have stringent biosecurity laws. Consider where you're off to and whether or not you're allowed to travel with unpackaged foods.